At Executive Wealth Management, we believe in giving back to the community. Whether philanthropic, active participation, or holding our own event, we strive to do our part.
Great Harvest Bread Co. Brighton and EWM Team Up To Help Out
Part 1 of 2: Fund a Life NFP & EWM Help Bountiful Harvest Inc. During Crisis
Part 2 of 2: Fund a Life NFP & EWM Help The Torch & Torch 180 During Crisis
Some highlights of 2019
- August 5th, 2019 - Dress for Success: The EWM Team worked to gather professional clothing items to donate to Men’s Warehouse and Dress for Success in Ypsilanti. Thank you to all who donated for a successful clothing drive. We look forward to the next one!
- July 29th, 2019 - Fit for the Cure Workout: EWM Team Members participated in Fit for the Cure workout day in Fenton. It was a great day and all proceeds went to U Can-Cer Vive.
- July 8th, 2019 - Todd Perry was Inducted into Brighton Rotary Club: One of EWM’s private wealth advisors, Todd Perry, was inducted to Brighton Rotary Club this week. Congratulations, Todd.
- June 2nd, 2019 - Fund A Life: Mark Howell stopped by to talk about his foundation, Fund A Life, which is one of the charities EWM as a team has decided to sponsor in 2019. To learn more about what Mark does, visit: www.fundalife.org
- June 3rd, 2019 - Fore The Cure Golf Outing: EWM Teamed up with Grace and Porta to support U-Can-Cervie in their annual FORE THE CURE! golf outing. Great day for a great cause.
- Community Spotlight: With the help of a few other Detroit Catholic Central High School dads, Mike Chechel, Managing Director and Private Wealth Advisor, grilled for 250 people in honor of Father Huber and Father Neoke’s retirement last week. What a great way to show their support for the Fathers.
- February 20th, 2019: Young Professional of the Year. Congratulations to our own Private Wealth Advisor Jimmie Plaskey (tagged) as he was named Young Professional of the Year for the Greater Brighton Area Chamber of Commerce. We are proud to have him on our EWM team.
At Executive Wealth Management, we believe in giving back to the community. Whether philanthropic, active participation or holding our own event, we strive to do our part.
EWM's Jackson office and Barker Weber Insurance Agency supported a family in need last Christmas season. Our elves sorted and wrapped after work in order to bring the family some joy.
We are proud to support the community in any way that we can. Julie joined EWM to accept a check in honor of Work Skills Corporation (WSC).
EWM raised over $2,000.00 for WSC at the Annual Taste of Brighton event in June.