IACCP® - Investment Advisor Certified Compliance Professional®
Investment Adviser Certified Compliance Professional (IACCP®) Program®
This certificate program is a professional education program granting the designation, Investment Adviser Certified Compliance Professional® (IACCP®), to individuals who complete an online and/or in-person instructor-led program of study, pass a certifying examination, and meet its work experience, ethics, and continuing education requirements.
The IACCP® certification program is designed to advance investment adviser compliance as a profession. IACCP® certification involves:
- Value: A recognized designation among compliance professional peers
- Timeline: 18 months to complete the program
- Requirements: 15 required compliance courses, 5 elective courses, 2 years of work experience, submission of ethics commitment and assessment, and passing the IACCP® certifying examination
- What You Earn: IACCP® designation NRS Education
- Next Step: Continuing education requirements to maintain the IACCP® designation
Education classes may be taken for compliance training purposes in addition to the pursuit of the certification designation.
For more information on our IIACCP® - Investment Advisor Certified Compliance Professional® accreditations, call or contact us at Executive Wealth Management today.